In today’s time where change is the only constant. Situations change in seconds and the one who adapts quickly is the one who succeeds. the current situation of COVID-19 resulting in a global lockdown. This normally resolves to work from home which is stressful for everyone. But staying productive while working at home is important here are 5 productivity tips that help you to stay productive at home.
1. Make a proper desk setup:
The first step in your “work from home” journey is to designate an area of your home, specifically for getting work done maintaining a proper desk setup will improve your productivity, What is the best thing about working from home? Most probably, the level of comfort. But, do you know that this comfort can come at the cost of lost productivity, focus, and target goals? As much as home working is convenient for many as they can coop up in their bed or couch, it becomes challenging to resist the temptation of sleep with our not-so-healthy sleep routine.
Then what should we do here are some point listed below:
- Choose a corner of your home with good natural lighting
- a comfortable chair to sit on, this is important because you have to sit continuously for 6,7 hours.
- Place a desk next to it put a small plant on the desk.
- Put your system on the placed desk, a good keyboard and mouse will help a lot.
- Keep your required materials like a diary, pens, a bottle of water, soft light lamp.
2. Invest in Quality Technology:
for work from home you may have to purchase technology, like desktop, laptop, tablet, or remote phone system to do your job every day but Good internet connection is very important to imagine you are attending an important meeting over a facetime app and lose your internet connection? Or is your voice not clear enough for people to understand due to poor network issues? You feel embarrassed and can miss out on a significant discussion which is not good for your workSo invest in a quality wi-fi router.
- Search wifi router thorough all plans provided by the internet providers
- Look them up on every good site.
- Study the requirements
- Get recommendations from friends and users.
- And purchase
3. Stay organized make a to-do list :
When working from home and you don’t have a boss, it can be challenging to keep track of what you have to do throughout your workday. It’s easy to lose sight of priorities, tasks, and deadlines. So set a habit of making a to-do list every day
- Start your day by reviewing priorities for the day.
- use Microsoft to-do list application will helpful.
- When you make your task list, stick to it.
- Set goals and time limits for each task.
- . After you complete each task, cross it off the list.
And also get into the habit of using a calendar or planner. For example, if you work from home some days but you are on the road others, get in the habit of using a planner to write down and keep track of deadlines, appointments, and meetings.
4. Develop a Morning Routine:
work from will be not so fun you will gate frustrated by sticking to one place, but developing a good morning or evening routine will help you a lot for your mental health. If you’re a morning person then follow a few steps after waking up.
- Wake up 2 hours before your work time.
- After this don’t start looking at your phone first freshen up.
- drink warm water.
- Then Sit close your eyes and Meditate for 10-15 minutes.
- Workout or yoga.
- Make a healthy breakfast.
- Then start working on your daily task.
5. Eat Healthy Meals & proper sleep :
As we know good food and sleep is very important for our health we have to Eat Healthy Meals and have proper sleep of 7 to 8 hours every day. It will improve your productivity. Being on a healthy diet is very essential when you are a working person.
- Stop binge-watching every night.
- Sleep on time and wake up early.
- Make healthy meals.
- Include fruits, nuts & berries together with some juice in your diet.
- Drink a lot of water.
If You Like my Blog Please Comment down below.