Belly fat is the unhealthiest fat. The reason behind belly fat is your poor lifestyle habit, eating unhealthy foods, sitting all day in front of the laptop. The most annoying thing about the belly fact is that it is hard to lose, especially if you are not doing any exercise or workout. But don’t worry here I will tell you the best exercises which will work only on the abdomen and this will helps you to burn extra fat from your belly.
HOW TO START YOUR EXERCISE?
Before doing any exercise you have to do a 5-10 min warm-up and you need to do each of these exercises for 45 sec, after each exercise takes a rest for 15 sec.
WHAT IS WARM-UP?
Warm-up is the general or light activity such as walking, jogging, cycling, etc. A warm-up helps to increase flexibility, increase blood flow and oxygen, improve performance, and prepare your body for other activities or exercises.
LIST OF EXERCISES WHICH WILL HELP YOU TO REDUCE YOUR BELLY FAT
1. Lying Leg Raises
- Lie down on a mat. Put your thumbs beneath your hips, palms level on the floor. Lift your feet off the floor a small, see up at the ceiling, and lock in your center. Typically the beginning position.
- Raise both your legs to 90 degrees and gradually bring them back down.
- Right sometime recently touching the floor, raise your legs once more. Do 3 sets of 15 reps.
2. Leg In And Out
- Sit on a mat. Put your hands behind you, with the palms level on the mat. Lift your legs off the floor and incline back a small. Usually the beginning position.
- Tuck both your legs in. At the same time, bring your upper body near to your knees then Go back to the beginning position. Do 2 sets of 20 reps.
- Lie down on a mat, flex your knees, and put your feet on the floor. Place a thumb at the back of each ear. Hold the back of your head with the rest of the fingers. Lift your head off the floor. Typically the beginning position.
- Initiate the development by twisting up and attempting to reach your knees together with your head. Go back to the beginning position.
4. Scissor kicks
- Lie down on a mat. Put your palms beneath your hips. Lift your head, upper back, and legs off the floor. This is often the beginning position.
- Lower your left leg. Just before it touches the floor, lift your left leg and lower your right leg. Do this 12 times in one set. Do 3 sets of 12 reps.
5. Half-Seated Reverse Crunch
- Sit on a mat, flex your knees, and put your feet level on the floor. Incline back and bolster your body on your elbows. Typically the beginning position.
- Lift both your legs off the floor and bring your knees nearly near to your nose. Bring your legs down to the beginning position.
6. Heel Touch
- Lie down on a mat. Keep your legs flexed, feet more extensive than shoulder-width separated, and level. Keep your hands by your side, chin up, shoulders loose, and center engaged.
- Attempt to touch your right heel together with your right hand. Bend toward the other side and try to touch your cleared-out heel together with your cleared-out hand.
7. Russian Twist
- Sit on the mat, lift both your legs, keep your knees flexed, and incline back a small. Connect your palms to adjust your body. This is often the beginning position. Twist your upper body to the cleared out and after that to the right.
- Bow down on a mat. Place your elbows on the mat. Extend your right leg back, at that point you’re cleared out leg. Keep your neck, back, and hips within the same line.
9. Flutter Kicks
- Lie down on your back together with your legs together and hands underneath your buttocks.
- Lift your right leg off the ground marginally past the hip tallness. At the same time lift the cleared-out leg so it drifts some inches off the floor. Your back ought to be on the ground.
- Hold this position for 5 seconds, then switch the position of the legs, making a ripple kick motion.
- To form this work out more challenging, lift your head and neck off the floor
10. Reverse Crunches
- Lie on your back comfortably together with your legs extended and arms resting by your side.
- Twist your knees and lift them off the floor to bring them to your chest level. Typically the beginning point.
- Roll your pelvis upward so that your knees come near to your forehead.
I hope all this exercise will help you.