Feeling thirsty? Water tastes a little…boring? Try any of the three no-added-sugar, delicious and very easy fruit infused recipes.
so here are 3 Fruit Infused Water Recipes for Your Sweet Tooth
Mint, Strawberry & Blackberry
16 oz jar
1 1/2 cup water
1/4 cup strawberries
1/4 cup blackberry
2 mint leaves
1. Place berries at the bottom of the jar.
2. Pour water into the jar and stir fruit around.
3. Press on the fruit lightly with a spoon to release the flavors.
4. Add mint leaves if desired.
5. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Enjoy!
Cucumber, Mint & Lemon
1 cup cucumbers, sliced
1 lemon, sliced
1/4 cup mint leaves
Ice cubes + Water
1. In a 2 quart pitcher, layer the cucumbers, lemon slices, and mint leaves with the ice cubes.
2. Fill pitcher with water.
3. Let chill for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Blueberry & Orange
2 oranges sliced into wheels
1 cup blueberries
1. Squeeze orange juice from the orange wheels into a pitcher.
2. Add blueberries and squish for a stronger taste.
3. Pour water into the pitcher.
4. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Enjoy!